Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed White/Oak
What is it...
Contemporary children's Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed by Oliver Furniture
Why we love it...
Combine retro charm and contemporary design with the Wood Mini+ Low Bunk Bed Oak.
Created by Danish design icons, Oliver Furniture, this super-stylish children's bunk bed combines the retro allure of mid-century design and the timeless traditions of Scandic style.
Mini+ low bunk bed is designed to accommodate the need to sleep two in a small children's room, it is with the generous measurements but small stature well suited in rooms where the classic bunk bed from the Wood Collection may seem too large. Mini+ low bunk bed can convert into two individual junior beds with an optional conversion kit, it can also convert into small daybeds by adding pillows along the backrest
Specifically designed with your little cherubs in mind, it is perfect for sleepovers or shared bedrooms offering two comfortable junior beds between the lower and upper bunk. Expertly sculpted by skilled artisans, it is made to last, sculpted from solid birch and Nordic oiled oak wood.
The team behind Oliver Furniture are not only designers, they are also parents who share the same concerns about safety and health for our kids. All items created are tested at the Danish Technological Institute and meet all relevant European safety standards.
Need to know...
- Please note: Mattress is not included (Sold separately).
- Light assembly required
- Guard rail and bed drawer compatible (sold separately)
- Adaptable to 2x standard junior bed (conversion kit sold separately)
- Size: L 166 cm x W 174 x H 132 cm
- Meets relevant EU safety standards with child safe finishes.
- Bottom bed suitable for 2-9 years, top bunk bed suitable for 3.5-8 years
The below mentioned standards are equal for all furniture made by Oliver Furniture:
- EN 71-3 -The European standard for safety on kids toys
- Chamber tested under EN 717-1
- 'Fit for purpose' under EN13986
DELIVERY TIME: 3-4 WEEKS