What is it...
Creating a sophisticated interior with this Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp
Why we love it...
Designed in 1935 by Sir Kenneth Grange, the lamp of choice for smaller spaces, the Type 75 Mini is a scaled down version of the Type 75 desk lamp, without compromising on style, functionality or performance. The switch integrates seamlessly with the lamp shade, whilst the Anglepoise constant tension spring technology offers all the same engineering, design and functionality as the larger Type 75 desk lamp. This makes it the perfect addition to small or challenging work, home or study spaces.
Need to know...
- Materials: Aluminium shade and arm, chrome plated fittings, Cast iron base with aluminium cover
- Size: Shade diameter: 13cm, shade height: 15cm, Max reach: 50cm (from base to shade), Base size: Ø17cm, cable length: 180cm
- Integrated shade switch
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Requires 1 x E14 11W ESL bulb (included)
- Please note this product is CE approved only and should only be used in countries that follow and accept this standard. If it is used elsewhere it will be at the customers sole risk, responsibility and liability.